Conquer the cloud with our customizable development, integration and management solutions
The right cloud solution for your company
The cloud is changing the way we all do business. It packages all the services and tools to build applications, including database, virtualization and architecture services easily. You can host software centrally and license it by subscription, on demand (SaaS) or it can provide business’s with an entire infrastructure and scale it with ease (IaaS). Businesses can even use pre-formed platforms to build their apps quickly and easily (PaaS) and we can connect apps to back end APIs (BaaS).
Ultimately, our cloud application development and platform services can free organizations from the complexities of building and maintaining application architectures so you can focus on what your business does best… serving its customers.
Infrastructure as a Service
Cloud services offered as IaaS work in self service model, where a user can remotely access, manage and monitor his hardware. He can scale hardware on demand. With IaaS user is responsible for managing applications, data and runtime. Most popular examples of IaaS are Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, and Windows Azure.
Platform as a Service
PaaS is a cloud computing model that delivers applications over the Internet. In a PaaS model, a cloud provider delivers hardware and software tools — usually those needed for application development — to its users as a service. A PaaS provider hosts the hardware and software on its own infrastructure. As a result, PaaS frees users from having to install in-house hardware and software to develop or run a new application.
Software as a Service
SaaS is a software distribution model in which a third-party provider hosts applications and makes them available to customers over the Internet. SaaS is one of four main categories of cloud computing, alongside infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS), and backend as a service (BaaS).
Backend as a Service
(BaaS) is a cloud computing service model that serves as the middleware that provides developers with ways to connect their Web and mobile applications to cloud services via application programming interfaces (API) and software developers’ kits (SDK). BaaS features include cloud storage, push notifications, server code, user and file management, social networking integration, location services, and user management as well as many backend services.
How the cloud can help you and your company
- Scalability: A cloud-based service allows you to increase or decrease capacity as needed. This is great if you’re a small company with plans to grow.
- Disaster recovery: You never know when disaster will hit, but with a cloud-based backup and recovery solution, you’re sure to bounce back faster.
- Automatic software updates: You don’t have to worry about maintaining your system all on your own. Dot Com Development will notify you of updates as they come up.
- No Capital Expenditures: Cut out the cost of hardware and enjoy a low monthly subscription rate.
- The World Is Your Office: Whether your employees are on the go or work from home, everyone can still connect and collaborate. As long as you and your employees have an internet connection you’re all in business.
- Security: A lost laptop isn’t nearly as devastating when all of the sensitive data is stored elsewhere.
Your Preferred Cloud App Developer
Our Cloud Services
As your cloud app developer when it comes to getting you on the cloud, we offer expert services every step of the way. First, we provide initial consulting, giving you an idea of how the cloud will benefit you personally. Second, we map out a strategy that covers all of your company’s unique needs. Third, we develop a fully operative cloud system tailored to your needs. Finally, we guide your business as you transition to the cloud from your old system.